Gain invaluable insight
The Food Safety Summit is a solutions based conference and expo designed to meet the educational and information needs of the entire food industry including growers, processors, retailers, distributors, foodservice operators, regulators and academia.
The Summit attracts industry professionals to learn from expert speakers and trainers, exchange ideas, find solutions to your current job challenges and engage in the valuable opportunities the Summit has to offer.
Valuable Opportunities for Attendees:
- 3 full days of education offering interactive solutions and tools
- Knowledge you can implement immediately
- Specialized training and certification courses
- Industry solution providers demonstrating the latest tools and technologies on the Exhibit Hall floor
- Network and collaborate with food safety professionals representing the entire supply chain
- Extended Exhibit Hall hours - 7 dedicated hours with no session overlap + increased hours each afternoon to continue your conversations
Exhibit Hall - extended hours!
Over 10 hours of Exhibit Hall time to meet with premier solution providers and attend our Exhibitor Showcase Theatres - free education on the floor.
The Summit offers several package types allowing you to customize your schedule based on your educational and business needs.
Hear from Past Attendees
The Summit brings together Academia, Government and Industry working together for a common goal.