Danger! Pitfalls of converting HACCP Plans to FSMA Food Safety Plans
Thursday, May 10 8:00AM – 9:00AM
- A corporate food processor will give an “industry perspective” on pitfalls seen from writing the Food Safety Plans from corporate level, and then trying to get them fine-tuned and implemented at each of his plants.
- A regulator will give some non-specific examples of things they have been seeing that other companies should not do, and the regulator’s experiences to this point, with the inspections
- A trainer will provide recommendations of things to avoid doing, that I’ve seen from consulting work or heard-about in the training classes.
- Danielle Clemons, Training Officer, NJ Department of Health
- Donna F. Schaffner, Associate Director, Food Safety, QA & Training, Rutgers Food Innovation Center
- Bill Lachowsky, Project Manager, Food Processing Human Resources Council, Ontario Ministry of Agriculture
- Deb Kane Director, Food Safety & Quality Assurance, J&J Snack Foods Corp./li>