Preventive Controls & SFTA: The Basics and Sustainment
The Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) is expanding the regulatory scrutiny and expectations across many segments of the industry. This workshop will focus specifically on Preventive Controls and Sanitary Food Transportation Act (SFTA). Experts will discuss the basics of the regulations and building your systems, with a particular focus on sustaining the programs in the complex arenas of warehouse and transportation.
The Summit prides itself on providing tools for execution of best practices and returns to this unique “theater in the round” session around the theme of sustaining your programs to maintain compliance, not just achieving it on day 1.
- Preventive Control vs. Pre-requisite programs for Warehouse/DCs & Transportation: What is the difference and how do I tackle and sustain?
- Food Defense: A deep dive into protecting your assets.
- Sanitation as a Preventive Control for Warehouse & Transportation
- The New Sanitary Food Transportation Act Implementation
- Tom Aniolowski, Vice President of Food Safety & Customer Relations, All American Chemical Co Inc
- Jeff Mitchell, Director of Food Safety, IFCO Systems
- Elise Forward, Forward Food Solutions & Savour Food Safety International, Inc.
- Rod Wheeler, Director, Security, Asset Protection and Safety, Global Food Defense and Asset Protection Institute
- Joan Menke-Schaenzer, VP Safety and Compliance, Formerly with McDonald's Corporation
- Gina R. (Nicholson) Kramer, RS/REHS, Executive Director, Savour Food Safety International