Food Fraud and Vulnerability Assessment
Food Fraud is a new regulatory and certification compliance requirement for FSMA and GFSI. The latest insight on research and application will be provided including recommendations on the first steps including Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment. Specifically, the GFSI expectations will be explained with insight on best practices. John Spink will provide an overview of FF prevention foundation and practice; include FSMA and Sarbanes- Oxley requirements. Peter Begg, will present GFSI requirements as well as current industry best practices and a third speaker will present insight on a hot topic.
- Insight on effective Food Fraud prevention.
- Explanation of FSMA and GFSI compliance requirements.
- Recommendations for implementing a Food Fraud Prevention Strategy.
- John Spink, Ph.D., Assistant Professor & Director, Food Fraud Initiative, MSU
- Peter Begg, Senior Director Global Quality, Mondelez; Board of Directors, GFSI
- Andy Morling, Head of Food Crime, National Food Crimbe Unit, Food Standards Agency