How Food Can Be Contaminated with Allergens
Join leading academicians and industry professionals to learn the latest on allergens. Speakers will provide five tips for allergen sanitation and control in any food facility; as well as discuss Allergens and FSMA; managing allergens in varied food manufacturing environments, lessons from the front line; and instilling the value of allergen control in employees.
- Reduce cross-contamination with these food allergy safety tips.
- Learn about innovative packaging and hygiene solutions to eliminate potential problems.
- Take important tools and solutions back to any food company.
- Ben Chapman, Associate Professor, NC State
- Dale Grinstead, Senior Food Safety Technology Fellow, Sealed Air
- Manpreet Singh, Associate Professor, University of Georgia
- Kelly Stevens, CQE, General Mills
- Natalie Seymour, Research Assistant, NC State