My New FSMA Inspection is Coming: Expectations on Both Sides
FDA inspections for food manufacturers have changed due to the Food Safety Modernization Act, which puts more responsibility on the manufacturer to understand the inherent risks to their processes as well as the external supply chain risks that can impact their business. Get the latest, first-hand update about from federal regulators and industry experts who will discuss the progress of implementation, and any identified gaps and needs to get a perspective on what to expect as the process continues to evolve.
- Understand the FDA regulatory approach to the new FSMA inspections.
- Identify some techniques to prepare for an FDA FSMA inspection at your facility.
- Recognize the expectations for your firm as a result of the new laws.
- Joann Givens, FDA, Office of Regulatory Affairs’ Food and Feed Program Director, FDA
- Scott Brooks, River Run Consulting, LLC
- Melanie Neumann, J.D., M.S., Global Food Safety Attorney, Neumann Risk Services, LLC
- Mahipal Kunduru, Ph.D.
- Faye Feldstein, Deloitte Consulting LLP (Contractor)
- Barbara VanRenterghem, Editor, Food Safety Magazine