The Food Safety Summit is a solutions-based conference and expo designed to meet the educational and information needs of the entire food industry.
Summit Standouts in 2015
In our 17th year, we are offering features that can only be found here:
- Town Hall: A candid and open conversation with the FDA, USDA, AFDO and CDC
- Keynote: Leaders of Operations provide their thoughts and insight on best practices for food safety
- Hot Topics Session: Provides answers to pressing questions and situtations in food safety today
- Focus on FSMA: A series of 5 sessions dedicated to FSMA strategies, implementation, communication and collaboration
- Integration Forum: AFDO presents a full day forum on the efforts and projects in place to integrate the nation’s food safety resources
Who Should Attend:
Seasoned veterans or a newcomers alike, will find actionable solutions to take back to the office
- Food Manufacturers/ Processors / Growers
- Foodservice Operators
- Testing Laboratories
- Food Industry or Packaging Supplier
- Law Firms
Discounted room rates are available at several hotels located near the Baltimore Convention Center.
Travel Planners is the OFFICIAL HOUSING VENDOR of the Summit.
Any other housing vendor contacting you regarding hotel rooms is not affiliated with the conference.